Here at Joshua James, we offer a range of stunning rings from the likes of Swarovski, Links of London, Nomination and our very own brand, the Joshua James Collection. We want to make sure you find the perfect design for you or a loved one and this includes offering a vast array of styles as well as help and advice on finding the right fit. Our rings come in a number of sizes, but finding one that fits will make sure your chosen style fits comfortably on your finger.
How To Measure Your Finger
- To find your measurements, wrap a soft measuring tape around the finger which you want to place the ring.
- Next, compare the measurement in our table below to find the corresponding ring size.
- Make sure to measure your finger in the evening as this is when your fingers are at their largest and try to avoid measuring if your fingers are cold.
- Also, be aware of the ring design. If the band is thicker, you may need to go a size up.
- If you are buying a ring for someone else, try and measure one of their existing rings to find their size
This is a guide only. Your measurement may differ per brand.
Once you have your ring size, you can then choose from our selection of stunning rings. We offer an array of silver, gold and rose gold rings, with many featuring dazzling designs such as diamonds, cubic zirconia, pearls and crystals. Take a look at our latest range from Trollbeads, Orla Kiely, Links of London, Chlobo and Swarovski.
Posted in: Jewellery Advice