How To Find Your Ring Size
Here at Joshua James, we offer a range of stunning rings from the likes of Swarovski, Thomas Sabo, Nomination and our very own brand, the Joshua James Collection. We want to make sure you find the perfect design for you or a loved one and this includes offering a vast array of styles as well as help and advice on finding the right fit. Our rings come in a number of sizes, but finding one that fits will make sure your chosen style fits comfortably on your finger.
How To Measure Your Finger
- To find your measurements, wrap a soft measuring tape around the finger which you want to place the ring.
- Next, compare the measurement in our table below to find the corresponding ring size.
- Make sure to measure your finger in the evening as this is when your fingers are at their largest and try to avoid measuring if your fingers are cold.
- Also, be aware of the ring design. If the band is thicker, you may need to go a size up.
- If you are buying a ring for someone else, try and measure one of their existing rings to find their size
Ring Size Guide
Our handy ring size chart below shows UK ring sizes and their equivalent circumference in mm (e.g. a UK size of M means a circumference of 52mm).
For more tips on how to size a ring and ideas on how to find someone’s ring size without them knowing (for those of you who might be planning on popping the question), make sure to check out our full guide here.
This is a guide only. Your measurement may differ per brand.
Once you have your ring size, you can then choose from our selection of stunning rings. We offer an array of silver, gold and rose gold rings, with many featuring dazzling designs such as diamonds, cubic zirconia, pearls and crystals. Take a look at our latest ranges from Joshua James, Swarovski, ChloBo and Thomas Sabo and more!