Classic timepieces that exemplify the brand’s Danish heritage, the Native exhibits sophisticated designs and subtle detailing.
Perfectly balanced and minimalist, the clean look of this men's watch in monochromatic colouring lends it a distinctly timeless look. The black leather strap hints at a more casual style, but the versatile design means that it can be worn for any occasion.
A practical quick-release function means that you can remove and change the strap as you wish, offering endless options for customisation as well as easy cleaning.
All Nordgreen watches are supplied with elegant branded packaging that can be recycled.
- Case Thickness: 8.35mm
- Case Width: 40mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Colour: Silver
- Dial Colour: White
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Strap Width: 20mm
- Strap Material: Leather
- Strap Colour: Black
- Water Resistant: Up to 3 ATM / 30 metres
With this watch, you can do one of the following:
- Give two months of clean water to one person in The Central African Republic
- Give one month of education to one child in India
- Preserve 50 square metres of rainforest in Latin America
After receiving your watch, just is locate your unique serial number (found on the back of the watch) and identification number (printed on the Certificate of Authenticity inside your watch box). Then, go to the Nordgreen website where you can select your cause and simply enter these details to make your donation.